Unlocking an Alcatel 3G USB modem will remove the network lock that prevents the modem from working with other mobile networks. Once unlocked the Alcatel modem will accept SIM cards from different network operators throughout the world, including: T-Mobile, Three, Virgin, O2, Vodafone, Airtel, Orange, Movistar, AT&T, Telefonica, Telenor, Telstra, and many more GSM networks.
Details and Requirements
* Type of Unlock: Unlock Code
Unlock code generated from the modem IMEI number.
* Difficulty: Easy
Basic computer skills
* Time: About 2 minutes
Straight forward procedure with no complications
* Requirements: Windows PC, Alcatel Modem
No special cables or equipment required
* Internet Access: Not required
The internet isn't required to unlock the modem
General Unlocking Information
- Unlocking solution and instructions are usually delivered in under two hours, by email
- Support provided by email, go to Contact Us for more information
- Unlocking is legal in most countries
- Unlocking is safe and will not damage your modem if it fails to work
- Unlocking will not affect your current settings or configuration
- Unlocking does NOT give you free internet access!
- Unlocking works regardless of the network the modem is locked to.
*** 100% money back guarantee! ***
(see terms & conditions for details)
- Enter your modem's 15 digit IMEI number in the box provided and select the modem model before adding to the shopping cart.
Note: The IMEI number is usually printed on the modem or located in the SIM card compartment.