Unlocking a BlackBerry Mobile Phone will remove the network lock that prevents the phone from working with other mobile networks. Once unlocked a BlackBerry mobile phone will accept SIM cards from different network operators throughout the world, including: T-Mobile, Three, Virgin, O2, Vodafone, Airtel, Orange, Movistar, AT&T, Telefonica, Telenor, Telstra, and many more GSM networks.
Details and Requirements
* Type of Unlock: Unlocking code
Unlock code entered using phone dial pad.
* Difficulty: Easy
Basic computer skills
* Time: 2 minutes
Straight forward procedure with no complications
* Requirements: BlackBerry phone
No cables, computer or software required
* Internet Access: Not required
No Internet connection is required to perform the unlock
General Unlocking Information
- Unlocking code and instructions are usually delivered in under two hours, by email
- Support provided by email, go to Contact Us for more information
- Unlocking is safe and will not damage your phone if it fails to work
- Unlocking will not affect your current settings or configuration
- Unlocking works regardless of the network the phone is locked to.
*** 100% money back guarantee! ***
(see terms & conditions for details)
- Select the BlackBerry phone model from the dropdown list
- Enter the phone's 15 digit IMEI number
- Enter the BlackBerry's MEP ID code
Note: If your phone model is not listed, select 'not Listed'.
This product is the unlocking solution for a BlackBerry phone, NOT the actual phone