Unlocking a AT&T USBConnect Modem, Datacard or MiFi will remove the network lock that prevents the modem from working with other mobile networks. Once unlocked the AT&T device will accept SIM cards from different network operators throughout the world, including: T-Mobile, Three, Virgin, O2, Vodafone, Airtel, Orange, Movistar, AT&T, Telefonica, Telenor, Telstra, and many more GSM networks.
* Unlocking solution & instructions are usually delivered in under 2 hours, by email
* Support provided by email
* Unlocking is safe & will not damage your modem if it fails to work
* Unlocking will not affect your current settings or configuration
* AT&T modems are unlocked using an unlocking code or software
* A Windows PC is required
*** 100% money back guarantee! ***
(see terms & conditions for details)
- Enter your modem's 15 digit IMEI number in the box provided and select the modem model before adding to the shopping cart.
(If you have more than one modem to unlock, seperate the IMEI numbers using a comma)
Note: The IMEI number is usually printed on the modem or located in the SIM card compartment.